Thursday, February 2, 2012

So I finished The Hunger Games, like two day after I bought it! I liked it a lot until the ending, not that there was really anything wrong with it except that you end up liking Peeta better than Katness. She seems so hard and cold sometimes, always in survival mode, which I guess is to be expected when you never know whether you will eat the next day, but i mean come on? She still needs to make friends or at least show that she cares for Peeta and others, especially after all they do for her.
Okay, I think I have told you all I think about Katness! You don't have to agree and I do still like her, but I suppose the author is trying to get you to like Peeta better anyway, why else would someone end a book like that?! I just need to read the second one, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I agree sarah. I don't like how she led everyone on in the end, so happy to see Peeta, then the minute they are off the train BAM.back in survival mode. i hope we see each other soon, we have ALOT to talk about lol ;) pS I love ur collage above, how did u do it?

    ReplyDelete